BioPed Footcare Employee Reviews in Windsor, ONReview this company
Windsor, ON1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 13 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Demanding but quite rewarding career. You have the fredom to provide your own specialized care for clients. You have the full support from Headoffice if you require it and full independence if you wish. Room for growth and room for ownership for those willing to seek opportunities wherever they may be.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 7 survey responses
Insights into BioPed Footcare
Areas for improvement
- Fair pay for job
- Ability to meet personal goals
- General feeling of work happiness
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more BioPed Footcare reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at BioPed Footcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 13 reviews
Ratings by category
2.5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.5 out of 5 stars for Management
2.8 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about BioPed Footcare
- Does BioPed Footcare allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- Is BioPed Footcare hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at BioPed Footcare?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at BioPed Footcare?2 people answered
- What benefits does BioPed Footcare offer?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at BioPed Footcare? What are the steps along…One person answered
- Why would you want to work at BioPed Footcare?One person answered