BioPed Footcare

BioPed Footcare Employee Reviews

Opportunity to learn and grow

After being taken on as an apprentice, I was able to gain experience and knowledge to successfully pass my certification exam and become an Pedorthist. What's more, I also gained valuable experience in the business aspect of running a successful pedorthic clinic, offering ethical and necessary treatment for a variety of ailments.

Pros

Opportunity to learn

Cons

Zero flexibility in schedule

One of the very best jobs I have ever had!

The work culture and team spirit make this job an absolute pleasure! Shifts are on average 9-5 or 10-6, and your personal time is respected outside of business hours. Owners are respectful and want to see you succeed. You also have the ability to bring your ideas to the job and make it your own, or better the lives of others. COVID policy is in depth and I feel safe everyday. There is no doubt that it is a fast paced environment, but it has a lot of variety and keeps you interested and challenged, which I like.

Great place depending on each location

Demanding but quite rewarding career. You have the fredom to provide your own specialized care for clients. You have the full support from Headoffice if you require it and full independence if you wish. Room for growth and room for ownership for those willing to seek opportunities wherever they may be.

Pros

Independence

Cons

Demanding hours

Relatively Smoothly Run

It's a nice environment, friendly people. Could use some more staff to delegate other things, decrease stress and have things run more smoothly.

Pleasantly Demanding Job

This job was very hard work and i loved it! I was required to learn a lot in a short period of time. This position was very fast paced! With awesome management I was happy to do it and more.

Pros

Abundance of responsibilities

Cons

Located too far from home

Fun workplace - Disrespect towards humans

It was fun working for this company in the beginning but then after 3 years, they started taking sides over who was better and who sucked up more putting other employees down with actions which are louder than words. Everyone should be treated equally and this wasn't the case when I was dismissed. I will always miss working for the company but sometimes when your treated without respect your better off !!

Pros

Patients you deal with are amazing to build realtionships with

Cons

Their nice when you start at the company then they start taking sides putting you down

Great industry

Not a dull or slow moment, loved meeting new people and helping them. very busy environment

Pros

Meeting new people

Cons

Long commute and pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BioPed Footcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement