BioPed Footcare
View all BioPed Footcare reviews

BioPed Footcare

BioPed Footcare Employee Review

One of the very best jobs I have ever had!

The work culture and team spirit make this job an absolute pleasure! Shifts are on average 9-5 or 10-6, and your personal time is respected outside of business hours. Owners are respectful and want to see you succeed. You also have the ability to bring your ideas to the job and make it your own, or better the lives of others. COVID policy is in depth and I feel safe everyday. There is no doubt that it is a fast paced environment, but it has a lot of variety and keeps you interested and challenged, which I like.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Great environment where you can make an impact. Management is supportive.

I have really enjoyed my time at BioPed. It is a small, but busy location where you can make an impact, good or bad. Due to the smaller physical size, those people you are around are critical and each person can either motivate you, or drain you. Management focuses on prioritizing the ones who contribute positively to this environment. Pay seems about average to competitors, but we are given opportunities to exceed it. Positive contributors seem to do well. The clients are great and have built a lot of relationships.

Pros

Focus on a positive environment, Staff works well together, you feel like you’re helping people and changing lives for the better, the clients are generally grateful in Oakville, management often brings free coffee for staff.

Cons

One person can make or break the environment, it can be busy at times.
Same location

Poor Management

Easily the most unprofessional management I have experienced in my entire career; so disorganized, plays favourites and completely hypocritical. There is little to no room for growth, and pay is pathetic compared to competitors. One benefit is you do have the autonomy to create your own specialized treatment plans for your patients, although any extra effort goes unnoticed.

Pros

Autonomy

Cons

Management Compensation

Not a positive work environment

Owners do not care about any of their employees. I do not recommend working here. Hard work goes unnoticed and unrewarded. Everyone talks behind each other’s back - such an awful experience!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BioPed Footcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare BioPed Footcare with

• BioPed Footcare
  • One of the very best jobs I have ever had!