BioPed Footcare
View all BioPed Footcare reviews

BioPed Footcare

BioPed Footcare Employee Review

Great industry

Not a dull or slow moment, loved meeting new people and helping them. very busy environment

Pros

Meeting new people

Cons

Long commute and pay

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Opportunity to learn and grow

After being taken on as an apprentice, I was able to gain experience and knowledge to successfully pass my certification exam and become an Pedorthist. What's more, I also gained valuable experience in the business aspect of running a successful pedorthic clinic, offering ethical and necessary treatment for a variety of ailments.

Pros

Opportunity to learn

Cons

Zero flexibility in schedule
Same location

Fun workplace - Disrespect towards humans

It was fun working for this company in the beginning but then after 3 years, they started taking sides over who was better and who sucked up more putting other employees down with actions which are louder than words. Everyone should be treated equally and this wasn't the case when I was dismissed. I will always miss working for the company but sometimes when your treated without respect your better off !!

Pros

Patients you deal with are amazing to build realtionships with

Cons

Their nice when you start at the company then they start taking sides putting you down

Don't do it.

Low starting salary with slow improvement. Management yelled at staff behind closed (but not soundproof) doors. Huge push to sell with little patient care.

Pros

None.

Cons

Short breaks. Low pay. No support from management, in fact, the complete opposite.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BioPed Footcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement