BioPed Footcare
View all BioPed Footcare reviews

BioPed Footcare

BioPed Footcare Employee Review

Great environment where you can make an impact. Management is supportive.

I have really enjoyed my time at BioPed. It is a small, but busy location where you can make an impact, good or bad. Due to the smaller physical size, those people you are around are critical and each person can either motivate you, or drain you. Management focuses on prioritizing the ones who contribute positively to this environment. Pay seems about average to competitors, but we are given opportunities to exceed it. Positive contributors seem to do well. The clients are great and have built a lot of relationships.

Pros

Focus on a positive environment, Staff works well together, you feel like you’re helping people and changing lives for the better, the clients are generally grateful in Oakville, management often brings free coffee for staff.

Cons

One person can make or break the environment, it can be busy at times.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Don't do it.

Low starting salary with slow improvement. Management yelled at staff behind closed (but not soundproof) doors. Huge push to sell with little patient care.

Pros

None.

Cons

Short breaks. Low pay. No support from management, in fact, the complete opposite.
Same role

Opportunity to learn and grow

After being taken on as an apprentice, I was able to gain experience and knowledge to successfully pass my certification exam and become an Pedorthist. What's more, I also gained valuable experience in the business aspect of running a successful pedorthic clinic, offering ethical and necessary treatment for a variety of ailments.

Pros

Opportunity to learn

Cons

Zero flexibility in schedule
Same roleSame location

Poor Management

Easily the most unprofessional management I have experienced in my entire career; so disorganized, plays favourites and completely hypocritical. There is little to no room for growth, and pay is pathetic compared to competitors. One benefit is you do have the autonomy to create your own specialized treatment plans for your patients, although any extra effort goes unnoticed.

Pros

Autonomy

Cons

Management Compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BioPed Footcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • BioPed Footcare
  • Great environment where you can make an impact. Management is supportive.