bioMerieux Employee Reviews

Les journées de travail passe vite entre les projets, les formations, le travail en fonction des managers une certaine autonomie nous offerte
Technicien de lyophilisation et technicien support (Current Employee) –  Rhône28 September 2019
Des journées bien chargée des horaires difficiles (comme tout travail en horaires décalés) un cadre de travail agréable des locaux et zones de travail adaptés et conforme aux exigences réglementaires.
Pros
Cadre et environment de travail
Cons
Un salaire minimum faible pour les nouveaux entrants.
Directed all marketing & educational strategies for the firms clinical microbiology products.
Senior Product Manage (Former Employee) –  bioMerieux Canada Inc Montreal, QC, Canada H4S 1P713 July 2017
Excellent marketing and educational opportunities to expand personal skills in long and short term strategic planning. Focus on healthcare benefits in servicing the greater good of the community (in this case all of Canada).
Pros
Expand horizons to include multicultural knowledge and linguistics
Positive and fun workplace
Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC6 April 2016
Answering phone calls, entering customer orders in system, solving customer complaints, working on ISO.

Very customer service oriented.

Great management.

Enjoyed working with everyone (great atmosphere).

Contacting customers concerning overdue invoices.

Dealing with customers.
Pros
Free lunches on occasion. Fully paid outings by management for all employees.
Cons
Contacting customers concerning unpaid invoices.
Professional Work Place
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC21 March 2014
I got to work with some of the most professional co-workers that I have ever encountered in my work experiences. Their attention to detail and professionalism was second to none.

The typical day consisted of preparing the back-up for AR to do their cash applications. That was followed up by performing my daily cash flow analysis by tracking bank activity. If it was a payroll week then I would prepare and process the required information. I would also monitor Fixed Asset activity by updating additions and deletions of assets.At month end there were the month end procedures and related GL and Bank Reconciliations as well as other payroll reconciliations that needed to be prepared. All this was then communicated to head office (France)
Pros
Working with experenced and professional individuals on a daily basis
Cons
Length of my stay. Contract position, therfore, limited time frame