Biochem Environmental Solutions Inc Employee Reviews

Great place
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  North York, ON24 September 2018
Great staff to work with. Lot's of hours with a good salary. You are given a work vehicle. You get to go to lot's of different places. You learn a lot.
Productive and hectic environment
Chemical Engineering Technologist (Current Employee) –  North York, ON29 June 2018
A busy environment with many products coming through and testing as per quality standards. I've learnt to work within my constraints and adapt to each specific customer.

Con: The environment is hectic due to the size of the company and the amount of clients we service.
Pros
The management is understanding and cooperative. The healthcare coverage is great.
Route Manager
Route Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 February 2018
I used to work at Biochem as a Route Manager. Learned and gained a lot of experience working there. I loved how there was opportunity to grow and most of all it was a pleasure working with the team.
Pros
Happy environment
Route Driver- Love my job
Route Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 February 2018
Started working here about 2 months ago. Really enjoy being a route service technician (driver) , time flies, co-workers are easy to get along with, always answering any questions I have and honestly overall a great atmosphere.
benefits
Cons
no cons
Fun place to work
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 September 2017
It was a great job. Your basically your own boss. Minimal supervision. You use the companies vechile on a daily basics. Owner of the organization was great along with the management team.
Pros
great company
Biochem
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 October 2014
LONG days 12 + hours. Truck fleet are old and unreliable always breaking down. High turn around of employees.
Middle management awesome hard working people always helping the little guy. Upper managment! not much to say. I took the job as it had benefits, bonus's and overtime, Bonus is at the discretion of owner upon performance and client satisfation. and overtime is averaged out over a 4 week period, with most accounts as monthly accounts last week of the month very slow so all overtime hours are out the window.
benefits
Cons
long hours low pay
nothing
Plant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  North York, ON15 July 2014
sometimes due to shortage of labour of labour and lack of management decisions,has to face problem at work,or shortage of required quantity,it becomes very difficult to manage but due to some wrong decisions I learned how to manage and achieve the required amount,no one is happy with the management's wrong decisions.Due to heavy burden on afternoon shift co-workers very depressed.
Pros
nothing
Cons
sometimes