Bin 4 Burger Lounge

Bin 4 Burger Lounge Employee Reviews in Vancouver, BC

Vancouver, BC2 reviews

Bin4 Vancouver is a great environment for team players!

Bin4 has been a great job for me. Friendly staff, professional management and an unbeatable tip out for servers. It requires a ton of menu knowledge and advanced understanding of allergens in the food (including rotating menus). All servers help each other out in the rush and it definitely feels like a team environment. Management is always on the floor to help out and constantly doing everything they can to make the restaurant run more smoothly. Support staff do not get many tips for the work they do but thats to be expected in the industry. Management is very open to allowing movement within the company (ie host to server, server to bar, etc) if you express interest. Hours are good and management is very flexible with other commitments. Overall great environment to work in, would definitely recommend to a friend.

Good first job but not worth the money

Worked for almost a year with the company, great job for someone starting out. While most of the managers are great and we’re a big part of the reason I stayed as long as I did, the part time managers (server/manager) probably shouldn’t have been given the job. They constantly blamed other people for problems that they had caused and weren’t very supportive. The host position isn’t really a host job. You are in charge of clearing/busing/resetting tables, the door, phone, takeout, bringing out food, refilling water, bathroom cleaning, setting up the entire restaurant by yourself in the morning (only 30 minutes), seating, wait list, resos, folding napkins (so many usually asked you to fill an entire bin before you were cut), sweeping the floor and so much more. You have to be very fast and if not usually the mangers would yell at you. Caused a big turnover rate. Didnt help that the pay wasn’t great. Minimum wage( pretty standard for most restaurants but it doesn’t increase no matter how long you work) and the tips were terrible. Not enough for all the work you are expected to do. The people I met at the job were some of the nicest I have ever met and have made many friends over my time there. The staff discount was amazing. Was a good starting job but wouldn’t recommend to someone who’s had previous host experience.

Jobs at Bin 4 Burger Lounge