Bin 4 Burger Lounge
View all Bin 4 Burger Lounge reviews

Bin 4 Burger Lounge

Bin 4 Burger Lounge Employee Review

Fun and energetic service job with consistent pay

Bin 4 is amazingly well choreographed. The logistics and operations of the restaurant are so well thought out that it makes serving extremely efficient. All the staff members are wonderful people and very interesting to talk to and get to know. The work environment is speedy and there are high expectations from management, but they train you well so if you are smart enough and work hard to do things correctly, you will succeed. The money is also very consistent since it is almost always busy there. The wage is a normal server's hourly wage, but the tips almost always pay off.

Pros

half off food, great coworkers, fun

Cons

high expectations, always busy and therefore a tiring job

Fun coworkers

If you like a Fast paced restaurant in a small quaint setting. Weekends are busier as well as nights. Coworkers are fun. There is good communication throughout the restaurant.

Fun restaurant environment!

I really enjoyed working at Bin 4. I made a lot of great friends and generally enjoyed the customers. Great food and good management. Would recommend hosting for younger people not reliant on an income.

It was OK

The good thing about working here was it was consistent for a restaurant. It was not very often that we didn't have full sections with lots of repeat customers. The food and drinks are good which kept the customers coming back. I loved all my co-workers and they made the job worth going to. Our management was all over the map. It would vary from managers that you wouldn't see all night because they would sit on their phones in the office to managers that micromanaged every little thing that you did. We'd get an over abundance of emails about every little thing that it was almost too much to keep up with. Sometimes some pretty harsh tones made for a negative work environment that clearly affected a good portion of the staff. Overall an ok place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bin 4 Burger Lounge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5
2.6
  • Bin 4 Burger Lounge
  • Fun and energetic service job with consistent pay