Bimbo Canada
Happiness score is 47 out of 100

Bimbo Canada Reviews: Working at Bimbo Canada

Canada25 reviews

The salary is good for the entry level job. But the work is boring and the noise in the factory is so loud

My first job in Canada. The interview was easy. The work was easy. The salary was paid every two weeks. There were two 15 mins break with pay in one shift.

Productive and fun place to work

You learn effective workplace routines, they help you with work life balance with work from home and my manager was very helpful. Never worried about job security

Management needs to support new hires

Supervisor, very rude, refused to be in gaged. Loved the job, supervisor made the situation unbearable! I approached management about the situation, no changes were made.

Micromanagement, extremely stressful, no work life balance

Micromanagement, extremely stressful, no work life balance, no lunch breaks, minute by minute update. No time for participation in companywide meetings.

Enjoyed my job there

I worked as an office cleaner. Was sub contracted from a woman who was contracted from bimbo gumbo. The company is great and would work for them again but under their management not the person i was working under.

Cons

Not paid as i was told in interview always late., But not bimbo gumbos fault they pay on time, were good associates to work along side.

Environnement travail malsain.

J'ai travaillé à l'usine de Laval pendant de nombreuses années. Ambiance toxique et malsaine. Il se mettent en gang pour faire de l'intimidation. Les anciens ambitionnent sur les nouveaux.Et comme il sont en manque de personnel, l'employeur tolère la situation. Il n'applique pas la tolérance zéro face à l'harcèlement et l'intimidation.

Pros

Temps supplémentaire

Cons

Très chaud l'été

environnement stressant demande productivité en meme temps que sécurité avec pression dans un environnement tres chaud et facile de s y perdre

ceux qui postule et qui ont famille qui y travail sont plus avantager la communication médiocre avertie le meme jour que je devais rentrer travailler soit le dimanche quand le jeudi j avais passé l entrevue et on devait me communiquer mon horaire avant le dimanche dis sur la postule quart de 8h ce n est pas le cas et votre horaire tres variable premier jour 10h de travail comprehensif si vous ne pouvez rentrez a l heure demander par la suite qui est souvent moins de 12h apres mais vous perdez les heures que vous avez besoin de dormir

Pros

uniforme fourni

Cons

dois travailler avec masque en permanence a la chaleur mode de cadenassage peu élaborer

Bonne entreprise

Très basé sur la sécurité. Parfois laissé à nous même mais on obtenir de l'aide

regret working with bimbo ca

Be aware of the small boss on the floor.looking for minions to do and say as they are told. Do not under any circumstances apply here. Working here is unfair, unprofessional, and the management is snobs. They will try and squeeze as much juice out of you as they can until you're not worthwhile anymore.

Pros

some good friends

Cons

everything eles

Garbage Company

The worst onboard experience ever. Provided zero training for your positions. This is a common theme regardless of working on the floor or office. Toxic work environment. zero accountability from office and managers positions (blame game from 1 department to another). Overworked, understaffed, underpay, lack equipment and tools for the jobs, high turnover rate, unwilling to reinvest into employees or business.

Pros

Cons

Everything. Do not work here

I was out on the routes dealing with a wide variety of customers who only increased my love of the job.

Being out on the font lines every day making sales and experiencing a variety of new situations kept the job from growing stale. Management retains enough hands on involvement that I knew I had their support, but not so much to feel like my every move was being managed. Through my time with Bimbo Canada I made many new friends and connections in and out of the industry. I would highly recommend the company to anyone who is self motivated and has a strong work ethic.

Pros

People

Cons

Fait tres chaud, tres stressant, personne n'arrete les machines avec cadenas pour ne pas ralentir la production. Fausse securite...

Il fait tres chaud, pas de vrai securite, tres stressant, mal propre, plancher mouiller et glissant un peu partout, des gateaux ecraser a terre a plusieurs endroit sur le plancher.

Pros

Bon salaire

Cons

Tout le reste est negatif... Mal proprete, insecurite, tres stressant, tres chaud

Moins stimulant qu’avant

J’ai tjrs aimé mon emploie jusqu’à récemment. Mais bon salaire, alors ça compense 🤷‍♀️ Bcp de temps supplémentaire aux personnes qui aiment ça.

Pros

Bcp d’avange

Cons

La chaleur et les heures

Easy work once you get the hang of things. Training can be rushed

As a production worker, you can multiple positions. I worked as an end of line packer. This job moving items from a conveyor belt onto tray-stacked carts. This involves a lot of bending and rotating, but the tray weights are typically quite low. This environment can be very hot so prepare for that (if you're lucky you can get placed as a packer, where it's the coolest). It is a quite loud environment so be ready for earplugs and no music.The training was pretty poor (my trainer quit on my second day and my replacement was always distracted). If you can start working without help on the third/fourth day it's clear sailing. You will often (maybe every two weeks) rotate shifts from day to evening to overnight. Sometimes they will only notify you of this swap a couple of days beforehand. Managers are overall nice and will offer extra hours if you completed your shift early (but they'll also take no for an answer).

Pros

Reasonablle Work Expectation, Approprioate Pay, Nice Managers

Cons

Hot Work Environment, Poor Training, Frequently Rotating Shifts

Non unionised work place

Worst part is non unionised work place . Never trust HR team . They first call to get work and then say we have no hours. Hypocrites . Never gonna work with them

loud, fast paced, but the people are great

The company does care about it's workers and will try to ensure they are successful and will provide constant feedback to you continually.The entire place is fast pace so you need to keep up or you'll slow things down. People are friendly to talk to.Training is at the place your told to go and you may struggle to hear because of the loud machinery. A lot is automated already but different things need human interaction still.

Pros

Management, coworkers

Cons

loud environment

Excellent place to work

One of the best companies I have worked for. Team is super strong. Culture is really nice. Everyone is very respectful. Work is very fast paced. If you are goal oriented then you’ll have a blast. The pay is fair. You get paid depends on how much you are willing to work. (You can make upto 100k as a regular full time if you max your hours) however, it’ll come at a cost of your personal life. Basically if you want money over anything then this is a good thing.

Pros

Fair pay, good culture

Cons

Unions sometime backfire

Horrible Culture

Horrible senior leadership. Care only about money not people. Values on the wall are total farce. Toxic culture where the President encourages conflict and backstabbing

Pros

Some good people

Cons

More horrible people. Toxic

Pride of Montreal

Leader mondial en son domaine, la culture d’entreprise est très bien véhiculée mais pas toujours appliquer tel quelle, c’est au gré du jour. Malgré les multiples changements de propriétaires, j’ai pu cheminer du bas de l’échelle vers d’autres responsabilités plus importantes.

Pros

Groupe de gestionnaire plus stable dernièrement

Bimbo canada langley

They can fired you for meet not fit probational standards so I got fired for that reasON AND MANGERMENT IS CORRUPTED IN OFFICE DO NOT WORK FOR THEM and I will never return work for company that union does not care do anything poor bad MANGERMENT that does not care how you work they will fired for do it right which I did do I was fired on march 6 2020 for absolutely nothing at all it wrongful termination

Entreprise humaine

Très bon milieu de travail, respect, sécurité et bien-être du collaborateur à l'honneur. Je m'estime chanceuse d'avoir travaillé chez Grupo Bimbo.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bimbo Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement