Bimbo Canada

Bimbo Canada Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
I can say that all the experience that I have in this company would be my stepping stone to look forward for my new career. I used to have my own personality in doing my own tasks and decision making to be more productive and efficient.
Horrible senior leadership. Care only about money not people. Values on the wall are total farce.

Toxic culture where the President encourages conflict and backstabbing
Pros
Some good people
Cons
More horrible people. Toxic
Leader mondial en son domaine, la culture d’entreprise est très bien véhiculée mais pas toujours appliquer tel quelle, c’est au gré du jour. Malgré les multiples changements de propriétaires, j’ai pu cheminer du bas de l’échelle vers d’autres responsabilités plus importantes.
Pros
Groupe de gestionnaire plus stable dernièrement
They can fired you for meet not fit probational standards so I got fired for that reasON AND MANGERMENT IS CORRUPTED IN OFFICE DO NOT WORK FOR THEM and I will never return work for company that union does not care do anything poor bad MANGERMENT that does not care how you work they will fired for do it right which I did do I was fired on march 6 2020 for absolutely nothing at all it wrongful termination
Très bon milieu de travail, respect, sécurité et bien-être du collaborateur à l'honneur.
Je m'estime chanceuse d'avoir travaillé chez Grupo Bimbo.
Have hard time with one supervisor no other problems people are good to work with there I like learning new things fast learner want to learn more about the job to better myself
It is a constantly changing environment, focused incredibly on continuous improvement and driving out waste to drive growth. As an international company, there are always opportunities to find a better way to do things, and there is good sharing from business unit to business unit.
Je suis fière d'être un employé chez bimbo Canada.
Enjoyed worked during my 15 years with Bimbo Canada.
Management and work culture was great to work with.

I had the freedom to work without being micro managed and had a good work life balance.