Billyard Insurance Group Employee Reviews

Fantastic place to work!
CSR (Current Employee) –  Welland,Ontario16 April 2016
Billyard insurance is one of the best places you could dream of working at. Since day 1 here I have always felt welcome and like a close knit family.

You would be hard pressed to find a more understanding, helpful, encouraging, and positive workplace.

I would say that this is one of the best jobs I have ever had and I am thankful ever day to come to my job and to enjoy my job each and every day!
Pros
Family, Salary, Managment, Growth
Spectacular Place to Work!!
Technical Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Welland, ON14 April 2016
BIG is a spectacular place to work. Everyone is super friendly and always helpful. We have so much fun at work and who wouldn't want an office dog?! Lots of room for growth and advancement in the company. Such a great work environment, makes you want to come to work everyday!
Pros
Too many to name!
Amazing place to work!
Bookkeeper, Billing, HR (Current Employee) –  Welland, ON9 April 2016
BIG is an awesome place to work. I always feel supported by management and most importantly, valued. They offer excellent growth opportunities which makes me excited for the years ahead. The team I work with is outstanding and always pulls together to get the job done.
Great Place To Work
President (Current Employee) –  Welland, ON9 April 2016
At Billyard Insurance Group we strive to provide a healthy, forward thinking workplace with an emphasis on positive culture, competitive salaries & work life balance. I'm proud to lead the team and love coming to work every day. Plenty of opportunity for job advancement in this fast growing company.
Pros
Team atmosphete, Job Advancement, Fitness Centre, Lounge & Bar

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Billyard Insurance Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Billyard Insurance Group Reviews by Location