Billings court manor

Billings court manor Employee Reviews

Great place for me. The one challenging things is to deal with the aged in place team members. We also have to remember we are there with humans and we go into their homes. We need to treat them with respect.
The staff are all care oriented including management. It is a super clean facility where the residents are well cared for through collaborative efforts from all levels of staff. Love working here so much!! Very supportive environment!
Pros
Supportive staff and management
Cons
Unfortunately the managers are a revolving door and tend to lack appreciation for the work the staff do. They are very quick to throw front line staff under the bus, disciplinary letters are handed out like candy and the administrator has a very interrogative approach and lacks any compassion whatsoever. Do not try to stand up for yourself or exercise your right for union without expecting retaliation. Check your pay carefully because it will be short often. The new DOC is great, hopefully she stays.
It is really good. Everyone is friendly and kind, always ready to help. Furthermore, everyday I learned something new. Management always provides us training ahead when anything will be change or going to change.
I would really recommend that you don’t apply to this place.management look down on everyone and they have nurses spying and reporting to them.can’t take your break.
Great place to gain experience in personal selling skills. You get to talk with people more often and learn about their life experience. Friendly work environment and people.
Pros
Free food
Cons
long hour
Staff are always under staffed. PSWs are always short causing workplace stress and strain on staff to complete everything. Nurses shifts changed from 12 hours to 8 hours, not enough time to get everything done. RPNs always have to stay over scheduled time to finish documentations which is unpaid time. No time to take a break. No time to sit down. Management does not value or appreciate their employees.
Cons
Poor Management
Great place to work. Clean. Loved the staff and the residents. It was a nice place to come to work. Updated equipment. I was happy to come to work.
A day that was stress free with easy people to work with. Staff members are adequate and efficient with their work and time management. They give the best services and exceptional first rate patient care.
A very clean and wonderful working environment. On the Crown Derby floor, the PSW's and the RPN have a great working relationship and help one another. There is no bias and is a friendly working environment.
Pros
A very friendly staff
Cons
Billings Court Manor is a very lovely place to work. The management team is great, they do care about you as a person and take interest in your well being. love working with my coworkers and always happy to see new hires. Besides that, the best part for me working at Billings is the Resident I just love them. It gives me so much joy to take care of my residents.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
too many short shifts