Big Sky Camp Catering Employee Reviews for Leasing AgentReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
make sure all plumbing systems are in good working order / feul up generators /troubleshoot any problems that may have occured during nighttime operation / check in with kitchen staff & camp attendants to address any concerns or problems / report to camp manager
working with good crew
on call 24 -7
Was this review helpful?
See more Big Sky Camp Catering reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Big Sky Camp Catering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 6 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Big Sky Camp Catering
- What would you suggest Big Sky Camp Catering management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Big Sky Camp Catering?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Big Sky Camp Catering?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Big Sky Camp Catering?
- What roles at Big Sky Camp Catering can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- What is the length of rotations.