Big Sky Camp Catering Employee Reviews for Leasing AgentReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
make sure all plumbing systems are in good working order / feul up generators /troubleshoot any problems that may have occured during nighttime operation / check in with kitchen staff & camp attendants to address any concerns or problems / report to camp manager
working with good crew
on call 24 -7
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Big Sky Camp Catering?
See more Big Sky Camp Catering reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Big Sky Camp Catering. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 6 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Big Sky Camp Catering
- What would you suggest Big Sky Camp Catering management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Big Sky Camp Catering?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Big Sky Camp Catering?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Big Sky Camp Catering?
- What roles at Big Sky Camp Catering can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- What is the length of rotations.