Big Rock Brewery Employee Reviews

Poor Direction from H.O. & Terrible Beer
Sales (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 December 2018
The people in the office were awesome. Unfortunately, my days were spent collecting stale dated beer that was coming in from Alberta close to date. Customers typically loved you but didn't want to bring your beer in because it doesn't sell.
Pros
Free Beer
Cons
Stale dated free beer
Outside Sales with Maxxium
BC Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 August 2018
Terrible management for the most part but a fantastic portfolio and excellent account support and programming. Tough to have a head office in Europe with the time differences and market differences, but overall a good experience.
Good People to work with
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 March 2018
It is a very good sized company and a great team that I had worked with. Summers and festival seasons were extremely busy. I did eventually leave because I wasnt quite making enough to compensate for the required hours.
Pros
large enough and small enough to enjoy
Cons
Very Busy Summers
Productive workplace, great people
Stock Picker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 March 2017
As a summer employee, the four months i spent working for Big Rock were great. The work was rather straightforward and simple and the pay wasn't necessarily the greatest, but it was fair. What really sold me on the job was the people I met and interacted with on a daily basis. Everyone was friendly and the workplace environment was productive when there was actual work to do. Unfortunately, there is a real lack of work towards the end of the week (ie. Thursday and Friday) and you spend most of that duration trying to kill time. Overall however, working for Big Rock was a positive experience and I would definitely recommend it to someone else who can appreciate honest pay for honest work.
Pros
Free flat of beer each month, great colleagues
Cons
Lots of downtime
Great Friendly Workplace
Picker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 July 2016
Great place to work with many helpful co workers. Others want to see you advance and stay at the company. Great benefits.
Productive and fun company
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 July 2016
Great co workers made for a great and easy time working for Big Rock. They became very flexible and willing to help me in every way possible while I attended college.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Big Rock Brewery. Our community is ready to answer.

Big Rock Brewery Reviews by Location