Big Bazaar

Big Bazaar Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & benefits

Nice experience, good relationship among members.

Friendly environment, Great working experience. Working condition Greater opportunities Communication skills Job security Flexible hours Good pay rates

It was good experience

It was hard to work there salary was ok and it was busy workplace. I gained many work experience there like produce handler, meat cutting and packing, cashier. It was fun to work their with friendly staff.

I like to work there!

I like to work there as they provide me a good salary package and they evermore good at treating the employees as, unlike others. Even though I felt the frank environment there! I would recommend if you get work there go definitely.

The most enjoyable part of the job

The most enjoyable part of my job used to be the break session and sometimes we all just plan for outings, order food and just play games with our colleagues.

productive and fun place

The management was very good .On my birthday they have arranged a party for me and that was my best day becoz it was un expected .I have learned many things there . I have learned to do time management

Pros

free lunches

Cons

productive and fun workplace

Time management is really important and the workplace should be enjoyable. The company has a good market. The staff in the company is very cooperative.

Pros

Break in work

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Big Bazaar?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Big Bazaar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2