Big Bazaar

Big Bazaar Management reviews

Clear

Insights into Big Bazaar

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

productive and fun place

The management was very good .On my birthday they have arranged a party for me and that was my best day becoz it was un expected .I have learned many things there . I have learned to do time management

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Always a productive day at work

A typical day at work comprised of unloading deliveries and placing them in the warehouse. Had to unpack, price, and shelve all items delivered in a certain time period, including the freezer items. From this experience I have learned what it takes day in and day out to run and maintain a store. I learned that management is a big responsibility in maintaining productivity in the workplace. The best part of the job was the flexibility of work during the week it was very accommodating to my schedule. Overall it was an interesting learning experience and has contributed to my development and understanding of running a business.

Pros

Flexibility

productive and fun workplace

Time management is really important and the workplace should be enjoyable. The company has a good market. The staff in the company is very cooperative.

Pros

Break in work

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Big Bazaar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2