Big Bazaar

Big Bazaar Employee Reviews

Insights into Big Bazaar

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Nice experience, good relationship among members.

Friendly environment, Great working experience. Working condition Greater opportunities Communication skills Job security Flexible hours Good pay rates

It was good experience

It was hard to work there salary was ok and it was busy workplace. I gained many work experience there like produce handler, meat cutting and packing, cashier. It was fun to work their with friendly staff.

I like to work there!

I like to work there as they provide me a good salary package and they evermore good at treating the employees as, unlike others. Even though I felt the frank environment there! I would recommend if you get work there go definitely.

The most enjoyable part of the job

The most enjoyable part of my job used to be the break session and sometimes we all just plan for outings, order food and just play games with our colleagues.

productive environment

good environment,helpful employee and multiple task.fast paced environment.more focus on productivity.offer many opportunities to employees.Employer was very nice and helpful.

Pros

flexible hourse

Cons

less hours

productive and fun place

The management was very good .On my birthday they have arranged a party for me and that was my best day becoz it was un expected .I have learned many things there . I have learned to do time management

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Always a productive day at work

A typical day at work comprised of unloading deliveries and placing them in the warehouse. Had to unpack, price, and shelve all items delivered in a certain time period, including the freezer items. From this experience I have learned what it takes day in and day out to run and maintain a store. I learned that management is a big responsibility in maintaining productivity in the workplace. The best part of the job was the flexibility of work during the week it was very accommodating to my schedule. Overall it was an interesting learning experience and has contributed to my development and understanding of running a business.

Pros

Flexibility

Fun with nice bosses.

The people who work there are nice and helping with very funny sense of humor. They also have the best helping skills which I kind of inherited because of there help.

Pros

free lunch

productive and fun workplace

Time management is really important and the workplace should be enjoyable. The company has a good market. The staff in the company is very cooperative.

Pros

Break in work

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Big Bazaar?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Big Bazaar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2