Big Bazaar Employee Reviews

3.9Job Security & Advancement
productive environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC23 November 2018
good environment,helpful employee and multiple task.fast paced environment.more focus on productivity.offer many opportunities to employees.Employer was very nice and helpful.
Pros
flexible hourse
Cons
less hours
Always a productive day at work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 February 2018
A typical day at work comprised of unloading deliveries and placing them in the warehouse. Had to unpack, price, and shelve all items delivered in a certain time period, including the freezer items. From this experience I have learned what it takes day in and day out to run and maintain a store. I learned that management is a big responsibility in maintaining productivity in the workplace. The best part of the job was the flexibility of work during the week it was very accommodating to my schedule. Overall it was an interesting learning experience and has contributed to my development and understanding of running a business.
Pros
Flexibility
Fun with nice bosses.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON2 November 2017
The people who work there are nice and helping with very funny sense of humor. They also have the best helping skills which I kind of inherited because of there help.
Pros
free lunch
productive and fun workplace
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON22 January 2017
Time management is really important and the workplace should be enjoyable. The company has a good market. The staff in the company is very cooperative.
Pros
Break in work
Cons