Big 4 Motors

Big 4 Motors Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Calgary, AB6 reviews

Good Company

Good place to work. I enjoyed my time working there while in Calgary. I would recommend others to work there as well. I worked there for 6 years being a shuttle driver.

Awesome place

The staff are great, managers are great. This is truly an amazing place to work. Managers care about their employees and they always have opportunities for their staff to move up before outside sources.

Great company to work for

Big 4 really cares about employees and is a great place to work with a great GM. The Wood Automotive group provides lots of great staff functions and good benefits, they give back to charity.

Really gone downhill

This was a fine place to work at when i started, but over the 4 years there, poor management has driven away most of the staff... what remains are bitter people, or those just waiting for retirement.

Pros

Decent wages/hours

Cons

Inequality

Room for advancement

Good management, any issues where usually dealt with quickly. They expect their employees to work hard and they are not very generous with time off. Good pay.

An opportunity to create own business and income

Attend sales meetings, continuously learn about new vehicles and their features. Make cold and warm sales calls. Explain financial options. Present and sell vehicles, make after sale calls.

Pros

rewarding sales

Cons

commission based only, no stable income

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Big 4 Motors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement