BHP Billiton Employee Review

View all BHP Billiton reviews

Great place to learn new skills
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, Texas5 December 2013
My daily work day is demanding - reports, research, etc. I have learned how to juggle various projects. I find that team building is a major part of my group in order to completely get the job done. There is no hard part of my day. I enjoy my job and I like the task that are assigned to me.
Pros
$2.00 lunches, flexible time, great benefits

Other BHP Billiton Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Manager, Architecture and Standards (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK14 May 2018
Great people, I enjoyed working with the team of IT, engineers, Admin, HR, finance and other. The people were very good and putting torgether a plan and executing that plan. Or as they would say "Plan the work and work the plan" I fond that the thing I miss most is the people there, however I still have contact with quite a few people from this experience.
Pros
the people
Cons
the continuous changes to the project scope.
Excellent place to work
Principal Contracts (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 August 2017
By far this is one of the best employers, great culture, safety is a priority, good processes, guidelines and procedures; excellent organization that uses SAP and other top of the line softwares
Pros
Organization, Salary, Work-Life Balance
Cons
Not Canadian and decisions take too long

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BHP Billiton. Our community is ready to answer.