BGIS
Happiness score is 50 out of 100

BGIS

BGIS Employee Review

Excellent place to grow your Project Management skills

Through several contracts now, the various management have been a highlight. Supportive, understanding and always having your back. Can't complain about the salary.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Horrible place to work.

Management is very two faced here, you'll get along with them if you say yes to everything they ask you to do. The moment you say no to something, even if it isn't under the scope of work you signed on for, they will make your work life miserable. I can't stress this enough, if you don't need this job to keep on living DO NOT APPLY to avoid making your life miserable.Culture of company is unprofessional. Unprofessional bossess and even senior colleagues.

Pros

Nil

Cons

unprofessional, biased, clear hidden racism, very long duty hours, no support from anywhere
Same role

Very good Company

I love working at BGIS, lots of opportunities to grow and accounts to work for. Very good work life balance. I totally recommend to work in this company.

Pros

Work life balance.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.
Same location

Slow face and relax

Average company to work for . It can do better for salary and benefits. Management is good, but it can be better. There are opportunities for growth if you are willing to work hard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BGIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement