BGIS
Happiness score is 50 out of 100

BGIS

BGIS Employee Review

Property Services Coordinator

The work is stressful, always busy. But that means time flies really fast and you wouldn’t notice that its already time to go home.Management are nice, its just the workload sometimes is a bit much for one person to handle.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Good work environment

I worked at Bgis as a summer student. At first they taught me about property management and about the property Services coordinator Position, but the next day I was organizing their storage room and spending a month just shredding paper everyday. I would of liked to work as an actual student not do their dirty work. The coworkers were really nice though and pay was good for shredding paper.

Pros

Nice coworkers, free food

Cons

Didn’t actually do any work
Same role

Relaxed not stressful

Relaxed, not stressful People are great good training
Same location

if i didnt need a job i wouldnt be here

politics red tape and less than helpful supervisors and management. if you like feeling belittled this is the place for you. zero support for advancement and little knowledge of requirements for building operators this company has no clue how to utilize such skills

Pros

Cons

its get the most for the least at this company, . they exploit your skills if they can actually see that far past themselves.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BGIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement