Dealing with incompetent coworkers who lack emotional intelligence. Very unprofessional group in general.
Dealing with an incompetent manager (a know it all who actually knew nothing) and some co-workers (been there way too long and set in their ways). The customers were great as were the BJCI Admin Team.
Dealing with incompetent Team leaders and Directors. Spend most of your time filling out forms rather than doing anything valuable to Project Management. The rest of your time is spent listening to conference calls with no added value.
Troubleshooting a variety of building maintenance issues day and night.
The most challenging part is provided administrative support for senior management and staff: scheduled and coordinated branch meetings, prepared meeting materials, and processed orders of service tickets. It is hard to combined and manage all useable information for all staff.
- What is the company culture at BGIS?17 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at BGIS?6 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of BGIS?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at BGIS?5 people answered
- Does BGIS require background check?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at BGIS? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What benefits does BGIS offer?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at BGIS?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at BGIS?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by BGIS?4 people answered