A complete bunch of losers.
Gossiping women for the most part. No professionalism in general in this group.
Horrible work and culture and Team. Rampant Favoritism and no professionalism in general. Lack of proper training or people available that actually no how to do anything required. Most Team Members are new do to the high employee turnover and no one is left to train new employees or knows how to do anything. They are experts at nothing!
Horrible culture. Directors and Team leaders lack the communication skills or personality to actually lead a Team. Very immature attitude and favoritism in general. Not professional at all. Horrible people in general.
I worked for a complete moroon (sic) who had no business managing making the work environment miserable. On the other hand I know of great managers within BGIS who would go to the depths for their employees. It all depends on who you get. Be sure to ask about employee turnover and see what kind of response you get.
The work environment and culture is very poor. Most employees get pushed aside by senior management if they do not like you and leads to very high turnover rate. Office is very divided amongst employees. Closed door mentality with senior management.
- What is the company culture at BGIS?17 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at BGIS?5 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of BGIS?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at BGIS?5 people answered
- Does BGIS require background check?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at BGIS? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What benefits does BGIS offer?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at BGIS?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at BGIS?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by BGIS?4 people answered