The most toxic group of amateur and unprofessional Directors, Team Leaders and Team I have ever worked with in the past 30 years. Stay away from here if you are smart!
Do your best and be rewarded with.... job termination. Brown nose the boss and get a raise!
Very bad culture. No Team Leadership or Direction. No Team building. No interaction between other teams and clients. Very cliquey culture. Rampant Nepotism and Favoritism. Some "Elite Favorite" team members even get away with using own family members for contract work. Unethical group.
The culture is as such....show any competencey and you will never advance. Do the absolute minimum and expect to excel.
Very fake and unauthentic people from the Directors, Team Leaders and the Team overall.
Very dysfunctional in general.
An immature group of bullies.
Directors and Team Leaders do not care at all about the Team Members. They lack leadership skills, personality, integrity, team building, training ability and inclusiveness.
Its like an episode of the View with a bunch of women sitting around gossiping.
Very discriminating, noninclusive and unprofessional in general. Very immature and inexperienced group in general. The potential for any new clients is nonexistent with the current attitude. They already lost some major clients recently.
- What is the work environment and culture like at BGIS?6 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at BGIS?5 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of BGIS?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at BGIS?5 people answered
- Does BGIS require background check?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at BGIS? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What benefits does BGIS offer?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at BGIS?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at BGIS?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by BGIS?4 people answered