Working from home away from the horrible Team
Manualife benefits are a complete hassle to actually get reimbursed for what you are supposed to be entitled to. Every receipt becomes a debate and it is horrible to deal with them.
There is a full slate of benefits provided, but in my time there has been many changes and the benefit plan has seen reductions over time.
Benefits have downgraded since I started in 2018.
Still a great package to have.
- What is the company culture at BGIS?17 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at BGIS?6 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at BGIS?5 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of BGIS?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at BGIS?5 people answered
- Does BGIS require background check?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at BGIS? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at BGIS?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at BGIS?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by BGIS?4 people answered