You spend half of the week on useless conference calls. Therefore you end up working up to 60 hours / week to catch up on the actual work your supposed to be doing.
If you're hourly, expect little to no overtime. If you're salary, expecy to do steady 10-12 hour days and depending on the type of manager you have will call you 24/7 with no compensation.
8.5 hours per day, rarely weekends although all the Facility Managers work 24/7
8 to 12 hours
- What is the company culture at BGIS?17 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at BGIS?6 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at BGIS?5 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of BGIS?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at BGIS?5 people answered
- Does BGIS require background check?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at BGIS? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What benefits does BGIS offer?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at BGIS?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by BGIS?4 people answered