From nonstop urgency working long hours without being paid to regular manageable hours.
Terrible. Lack of proper training and sharing critical information to make your job run smoothly. They usually set you up for failure for the most part.
If you're competent, expect to never advance and be overloaded with other peoples work. If you throw your hands in the air and say "It's not my job" then expect to have it easy and possibly advance.
Consistent and reasonable.
As far as the facility where I am, it is poorly managed so there really is no pace to talk about.
- What is the company culture at BGIS?17 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at BGIS?6 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at BGIS?5 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of BGIS?5 people answered
- Does BGIS require background check?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at BGIS? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What benefits does BGIS offer?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at BGIS?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at BGIS?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by BGIS?4 people answered