BFL CANADA

BFL CANADA Employee Reviews in Vancouver, BC

amazing
Processor/ Business Admin (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 March 2019
loved the culture here, management was great and fair, beware of some people that are unfair but overall ev eryone was kind and helpful and fun . to work with
Great fun people to work with
Accounts Receivable & Payable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 February 2018
Great people, all work hard and collaboratively and try to provide the best possible output to their clients. Each department has multiple teams which provides even more comradery
Amazing office and staff to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC23 August 2017
Worked in a contract position, very busy brokerage. Management and staff are very kind and understanding. They provide lot of training and great working environment for all employees.
Pros
Great salary
Positive and supportive colleagues
Client Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC10 June 2016
A typical day at work was very fast paced. My colleagues help made my job easier by being supportive and helpful. I have learned the importance of being attentive to details and in maintaining rapport with our clients on a daily basis. Our department manager was kind and supportive to their employees which created a positive work environment where I was happy to come to work each and every day.
Pros
Positive environment
Cons
Commuting in rush hour downtown
Productive and fun workplace
Marketing and Graphic Design Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 August 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Do not value their employees
Trust Accountant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 August 2013
Do not value their employees. Do not pay for overtime hours worked. Job duties are not distributed even between team members. Management ignores any complains. There is no career growth in company.
Pros
some experience
Cons
they do not value their employees