Better Health Employee Reviews

Good Job
Front Desk Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harahan, LA2 March 2018
I worked as a front desk assistant. I answered phone calls, assisted check-out and payment processing, and billed insurances for services. It was a good job.
Not a good company
Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Novi, MI29 June 2015
Self diminishing place to work at. Management isn't trained and the CEOs don't care at all. No hours or room for raises or moving up. Love helping the customers, but when you're not getting what you need (or are promised) from a company you can no longer be there.
Pros
Sometimes free products.
Cons
No option for 40 hours, no communication.
Great workplace, friendly people and staff
Grocery Clerk (Former Employee) –  Novi, MI8 March 2015
normal day at work would be, Come in and start breaking down grocery for the day and put them in the right place. While doing that I would need to help any customer in need of assistance and bring in carts. I learned organization and needing to be quick on your feet is crucial in the work place. All of the co workers are overwhelmingly nice and helpful. The main issue with my job there was, we were put in a position where we had to get a certain amount of work done in a time period. And the work load was heavy. I enjoyed the job mainly because I got to learn more about organic food and nutrition for my co workers and as well as the customers.
Pros
35 % discount on everything.
Cons
not the greatest place to be if in need of a flexible schedule
Great company to work with
Provider Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL16 November 2012
On the road most days visiting Provider offices.
I learned a lot about the Medipass program and our contract requirements with the State (AHCA)
We have a supportive management team and great co-workers very willing to lend a helping hand
The hardest part of this job is managing time for processing weekly and monthly reports when on the road all day
The most enjoyable part of this job is building relationships with my provider offices and meeting new people. Also working from a home office.
Pros
working from a home office
Cons
not recieving quick responses to questions sent by email or by phone while out in the field
Busy
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ8 June 2012
I loved working for this company.
Kept me busy with patients in and out.
Collecting Co-Pays, insurance, charting patient informatin and history
Learned how to do a little Physical Therapy
Got to collect some blood samples
Pros
got free massages
Cons
wasnt a smoke free inviroment