Bethesda Christian Association

Canada15 reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & benefits

Support Worker

Being a support worker brings together the bond of comradery unlike any other job; I was put into a team of people working around the clock, seven days a week, to take care of several individuals in a care home. This was a tiring and physically demanding job, but for meaningful work and relationships.

Pros

One meal provided per shift, some days are slow with a lot of downtime

Cons

Physically demanding, demanding of your schedule

Very good place to work

I love to work there and help the individuals. Great place to work and nice co workers. Everything is organized, and all is for the grace of God. You feel peace and happiness working there.

Insights into Bethesda Christian Association

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun amazing place to work

Bethesda is an excellent place to work. The organization takes great pride in the quality of their care, and I have always felt valued there. It is also incredibly rewarding work, as the people we care for are amazing.

Great group of people

If you want to have an impact on peoples' lives this is a fantastic place to do it. Every resource is going to be different so a typical day is different for everyone.

Pros

Impacting lives, benefits, pension

Cons

24/7 scheduling

Good work Environment

Good friendly inviting place to work. Everyday is different and goes by quite quickly. It is fun being challenged and helps grow you as sa person. Great job.

Good work place and very rewarding

Pros

Excellent work environment. Very rewarding.

Cons

Varied work schedule (evenings).

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bethesda Christian Association?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bethesda Christian Association. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement