There is growth opportunity depending on what you’re looking for, if you are in LPN or an RN you can supervise the unit and learn to lead a team. There are multiple committees you can become involved in, unfortunately this time will not be paid, there are educational opportunities for you if you choose to take the time to learn about them & take advantage of the educational opportunities.
Sometimes. But again, it is very difficult.
Yes! there is always in-service educations offered.
- If you were to leave Bethany Care Society, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- Does bethany hire casuals?3 people answered
- What is the company culture at Bethany Care Society?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Bethany Care Society? How many vacation days do you get per year…2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Bethany Care Society?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Bethany Care Society?2 people answered
- Background checksOne person answered
- Does Bethany Care Society require background check?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Bethany Care Society?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Bethany Care Society?One person answered