Best Service Pros Employee Reviews

Fun, Challenging and Positive Work Environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 January 2019
Since joining BEST I have been given the opportunity to grow my career and achieve and make new goals. It is a challenging but rewarding work environment. My direct manager allows me to share my ideas and develop plans to implement them. I would recommend anyone that is looking for a company that invest in their employees and cares about their wellbeing both on and off the job.
Pros
Focus on continuous improvement and safety
Different in A Good Way
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 January 2019
The Best company that lives up to its core value, mission and vision. My Experience so far has been nothing but great. The culture of the company is Different in A good way!!
Pros
Great benefits
Sky is the limit
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC30 January 2019
Positive working environment, awesome co-workers and managers, fun events, educational seminars, opportunities to advance professionally.

Pros
Great work environment, Networking opportunity is amazing
Great culture and developmental opportunities within all areas of the organization
Manager (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC29 January 2019
I've been with Fortune 500 companies to small independent companies. This company has the best of both worlds that allows for professional development and continuous learning but also the knowledge that this is a family owned business that has values that enable us to make good decisions for everyone.
Pros
Challenging environment that pushes you
Great place to advance your career
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver29 January 2019
care factor and opportunities are off the chart. Highly recommend working here and getting to know the team and culture. They really pride themselves in the work they do and you get mentorship from qualified leaders.
Pros
Supportive management; Culture; Advancement opportunities
Cons
Not at this time
Opportunities in a Fast Growing Organization
Manager (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC28 January 2019
BEST Service Pros has given me a platform to display to my skills and talents. They are open to new ideas that help improve the organization and operations. They encourage you to voice your opinions and treat you with equality and respect.

They believe in growth from within and promote their staff regularly - cleaners to team leads to supervisors to managers.

This is a great place to start your career!
Pros
growing organization with lots of opportunities
Awful company to work for
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON21 January 2019
The management is terrible. They sell you on a bunch of lies of how great they are to work for but they don't follow through with anything. The supervisor said that since Best took over the conditions are worse than she has ever seen it in 16 years. You can make minimum wage anywhere DO NOT WORK HERE
Pros
Cons
They couldn't care less about you
Flexible and easygoing
Cleaning UBC student dorms, common areas (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 January 2019
Good pay, flexible hours, good management easy to get locations, large groups to work with, multicultural, learn on the job, multilingual, caregiving, no stressfull work.
Pros
good pay
Cons
on call
Low class company
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 December 2018
Never recommend this company; jerks around employees - force them to take days off without pay. No Merry Christmas, no thank you; nothing. Unappreciative.
Gap filler don't hang your hat here
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC4 November 2018
> lot of either heavy/light duty cleaning> i learned hard work means nothing if it isn't adequately rewarded>management was pathetic>workplace culture non existent >hardest part of the job busting your hump for chump change and no benefits >most enjoyable part was when they gave me my money
Cons
management and lame lip service
Conditions de travail excellents
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Cold Lake, AB19 July 2018
J'ai adoré de travailler pour cette compagnie. La confiance de mon patron vis à vis de moi m'a toujours motivée.
Pros
Cons
Travail très physique
great people to work with
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 May 2018
Great place and people to work with, just not enough hours for their staff, only seasonal work available. Great shift Monday to Friday, I like working there.
Pros
Cons
not enough work available
Nothing But Positive
Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 April 2018
Since joining the Company I have had all the opportunities to grow my career I could want. I have been challenged, rewarded, and recognized for my efforts. The Culture of the company very much matches my own, and is lived everyday throughout the Company. BEST is a fantastic place to work!!
managers appriciate your hard work
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC28 March 2018
working in teams is good thing but sometime your team leader is not happy with your work because they have deadline to achieve but due to bad time management they lost.
Pros
break after 2 hours
Cons
hard work
worst place to work EVER
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 March 2018
No training, no benifits, managment have no custodial experience, no advancment, unless you get hired for superviser or administration..... run, run fast and far away
Pros
Cons
lots
Not a good long term job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC26 February 2018
Management was good in the beginning couple years of getting the contract, went down hill after replacements came in in 2017.
There was a lot of unnecessary drama between employees, and between management at times.
Short staffed most of the time.
Extremely hard summer deadlines and expectations, especially for the pay.
Management showed quite a bit of favouritism.
Best
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC6 February 2018
This is a good company with a few good folks working the ropes, upper management is a mess and no benefits, overworked and good luck getting time off for whatever,
Pros
Minimal
Cons
Lots
Literally the Best Job I've Ever Had (pun intended)
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC6 February 2018
The company culture here is amazing. People genuinely care about each other and make you feel at ease immediately. In a typical day, I work on such varied tasks that there is no time for boredom. It requires organization and little to no procrastination, and the ability to wear many hats, often in the same day, sometimes in the same hour, but it is amazingly fun and challenging.
Pros
Amazing culture and corporate values
Cons
Very supportive training and overall culture!
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 February 2018
I have only been with Best Service Pros for a few months.
What I have observed thus far is that the depth of training provided to staff at all levels is very much 'above the average'.
Managers appear to be truly invested in working with and supporting their staff, while providing customer service excellence to their clients.
Pros
Strong and thorough training program provided to all staff
Cons
Best co workers, lots of room for job advancements, and great environment
Jr. Systems Admin (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC1 February 2018
So far working for Best has been an amazing experience for me. Co-workers are knowledgeable and patient. Everyone love to joke around and get everything done on time. The pay is in my opinion above average of what is expected for the role and the company has been continuously training me. Best has been really caring and making sure I am comfortable. For any future employees, I'd suggest be comfortable and get ready to have an exciting adventure with best.

Shoutout to my boss for being awesome!!! Mr. Innovator
Pros
Friendly staff, Relaxed productive environment, Good pay, Great Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Service Pros. Our community is ready to answer.