Best Service Pros Employee Reviews

Conditions de travail excellents
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Cold Lake, AB19 July 2018
J'ai adoré de travailler pour cette compagnie. La confiance de mon patron vis à vis de moi m'a toujours motivée.
Pros
Cons
Travail très physique
Nothing But Positive
Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 April 2018
Since joining the Company I have had all the opportunities to grow my career I could want. I have been challenged, rewarded, and recognized for my efforts. The Culture of the company very much matches my own, and is lived everyday throughout the Company. BEST is a fantastic place to work!!
managers appriciate your hard work
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC28 March 2018
working in teams is good thing but sometime your team leader is not happy with your work because they have deadline to achieve but due to bad time management they lost.
Pros
break after 2 hours
Cons
hard work
worst place to work EVER
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 March 2018
No training, no benifits, managment have no custodial experience, no advancment, unless you get hired for superviser or administration..... run, run fast and far away
Pros
Cons
lots
Not a good long term job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC26 February 2018
Management was good in the beginning couple years of getting the contract, went down hill after replacements came in in 2017.
There was a lot of unnecessary drama between employees, and between management at times.
Short staffed most of the time.
Extremely hard summer deadlines and expectations, especially for the pay.
Management showed quite a bit of favouritism.
Best
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC6 February 2018
This is a good company with a few good folks working the ropes, upper management is a mess and no benefits, overworked and good luck getting time off for whatever,
Pros
Minimal
Cons
Lots
Literally the Best Job I've Ever Had (pun intended)
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC6 February 2018
The company culture here is amazing. People genuinely care about each other and make you feel at ease immediately. In a typical day, I work on such varied tasks that there is no time for boredom. It requires organization and little to no procrastination, and the ability to wear many hats, often in the same day, sometimes in the same hour, but it is amazingly fun and challenging.
Pros
Amazing culture and corporate values
Cons
Very supportive training and overall culture!
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 February 2018
I have only been with Best Service Pros for a few months.
What I have observed thus far is that the depth of training provided to staff at all levels is very much 'above the average'.
Managers appear to be truly invested in working with and supporting their staff, while providing customer service excellence to their clients.
Pros
Strong and thorough training program provided to all staff
Cons
Best co workers, lots of room for job advancements, and great environment
Jr. Systems Admin (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC1 February 2018
So far working for Best has been an amazing experience for me. Co-workers are knowledgeable and patient. Everyone love to joke around and get everything done on time. The pay is in my opinion above average of what is expected for the role and the company has been continuously training me. Best has been really caring and making sure I am comfortable. For any future employees, I'd suggest be comfortable and get ready to have an exciting adventure with best.

Shoutout to my boss for being awesome!!! Mr. Innovator
Pros
Friendly staff, Relaxed productive environment, Good pay, Great Benefits
Great Company Culture
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC30 January 2018
This is a great company. The team that I work with is engaging and challenges me every day, which contributes to a rewarding experience. Since there are likeminded people in the organization the company culture is great. I feel open to share my feedback and thoughts with my manager who is open to implementing my ideas. I would recommend BEST to anyone who is looking for a company that invests in their employees.

Want to know more about Best Service Pros?

Ask a question
Constanly Challenging Place to Work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB30 January 2018
Since I started over a year and and a half ago with Best Service Pros, every day is an adventure. I really look forward to going to work in the morning. I recommend this company as an employer. They have always recognized me for the hard work I complete.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Alberta30 January 2018
I've worked at Best for almost 6 years and have really enjoyed my experience. The management team is very open and accessible, they hold you accountable but also reward you. There is a lot of growth in this company and plenty of opportunities for advancement. It is a diverse, challenging, and fun place to work.
Pros
Fun, great culture, diverse team, growth company, leadership opportunities
Cons
Work hours can be outside of normal business hours but thats the nature of the work.
Growing Organization and Job Stability
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC19 January 2018
Lots of room for growth if you stick around. I have been with BEST for over 10 years.

I received many promotions over time; started as a custodian and am now an assistant site manager.

If you work hard, you will be rewarded.

Great company culture and values.
Pros
Yearly raises, opportunity for growth, good coworkers, professional
Cons
labour job but not a hard job
Great place to grow
Head Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 January 2018
Since joining BEST Service Pros I have enjoyed every minute of it. The work is challenging and rewarding. They have provided me with the tools, incentives and opportunities to progress my career forward. We conduct daily huddles to make sure all team members are on the same page and see where we can help others. The hardest part of the job is having to put in long hours at times. But in the long run, those long hours have been rewarded.

If you're looking for a place to work that is challenging in a way that makes you better I would highly recommend BEST Service Pros.
Pros
Benefits, Team Huddles, Awards and Recognition, career mentorship
Cons
sometimes long hours
The hardest part of the job
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 September 2017
We need work uniformsincluding special shoes. Is to difficult work at night on winter. Supervisors should be considered with the staff. should teach some phrases or words in English to staff.
Pros
Day Supervisor
Cons
Low salary
Good Job for Day Hours/Friendly individuals to work with
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Cold Lake, AB22 August 2017
I started with Best Service Pros. when I first moved to Cold Lake, my mother in law was working there at the time and helped get my foot in the door. I enjoyed working there it was different work every day, the hours never went past 5pm so it is a great place to work for anyone with children under 12
Pros
Work at your own pace
Cons
Management didn't value their employees
Good job for students
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Athabasca, AB2 May 2017
My first ever job, it had a lot of shakeups in management when I worked there but otherwise it was a solid work experience. Really easy job duties and casual work environment (put in your headphones and work).

Pay was great for the duties that I was performing, even a possible overpay.

Hours were great for a student (4pm-9pm) but I couldn't imagine doing that in my adult years now.
Pros
paid lunch, good (even over) pay, short shifts
Cons
part-time only, would have to be willing to clean some AWFUL toilet seats
Challenging Job
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB26 April 2017
For you to become successful in your work is to have a good foundation on work values. Always think than your not only applying for a "Job " but a career.
Pros
awards
Cons
very challenging job
Well organized job site. Some morning shifts available, but mostly from 4 p.m. to midnight.
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 April 2017
The company accepts people who are advanced in years also.
Crew is Filipino based. Very nice and helpful people.
Work is hard, but manageable, not too bad.
Management is reasonable.
There is now a new rule: Persons who have some medical problem, like hernia, bad back, previous operations of some sort, etc. should not apply, because some heavy lifting is involved.
Recommended. Apply to their office site with resume, address can be found in the Internet. They will call, when positions open.
Pros
Crew is helpful, if any questions. Extra persons are put to help, when needed.
Cons
One can always discuss any work related issue with the manager, they are reasonable and understanding.
Low wage/Hard work
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC2 March 2017
Get paid minimum wage. You work hard the whole time you are there. They don't keep employees, and go through a lot of people. No proper training, they just throw you to someone and you hope they are the type of person who will explain things to you because if not you have to figure it out on your own.
If you pay people a wage they can live on, people would probably stay but they don't.
They don't care about their employees.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Have to wear uniforms, minimum wage