Best Service Pros
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Best Service Pros Employee Reviews

Canada70 reviews
The work was great and got enough hours. A typical day was when I was given enough rooms to do but there was not much time but I did at a very fast speed. It was very hard to complete all of the work but I enjoyed it and got tired.
Pros
Cleaning experience and exercise work
Cons
Some guests complain without any reason even the rooms are cleaned.
i really enjoyed working at best. employers are really good.. co workers are also really nice and helpful. i would highly recommend best service pros.
It’s a good 6-2 job if you like getting up at 4:30am. Workers are very unfriendly and unpleasant to work with. Pay sucks as I thought janitors made more money.
Managers are great, very hands on and kind. Work can be tough, and isn’t pretty but you are always thanked for your work and get lots of breaks. You absolutely need to have a good work ethic, an eye for detail and maybe some knee pads to do well. Team based, always someone there if you have a question or to help you out if you are falling behind (fast paced). They seem to treat their long term employees well. Only cons are the pay, it isn’t great but it isn’t bad either, as well as the pay parking.
I was there for 2 days. Was fired for asking for training on second day. You have to pay 8$ a day for parking which is more then half of what you make hour.
Pros
Schedule work, working alone.
Cons
Poor management. Lack of training. Bad pay.
I started working here last here and it’s been amazing so far. I’ve great co-workers who pull together as a team whenever needed. You will never feel alone or left out. Management pay attention and take feedback from you and assist you with everything you need. Excellent growth opportunity if you’re ready to put in serious work.
The work involved cleaning select areas, occasionally on your own but most of the time in a team. Very maticulous but overall routine. Employees were fun to chat with and management was fair. Work hours can be up and down at times. Overall good place to work in my experience.
Everything was good except that they put too much workload on the staff. It is an entirely uphill task for a single person to accomplish. They should understand it.
I worked overnight shifts, and I was happy with the management. I got trained well and the workload was not a lot. During my shifts I can listen to music while cleaning.
BEST Service Pros obtained the contracted at my workplace. First day they trained all the previous staff collectively on a Saturday(overtime). Immediately after acquiring the contract BEST brought in a "transition management team" to alleviate any stresses that staff might experience with the new change. As well as answer questions. I am beyond impressed as to how well they are organized. And am excited to work with them in years to come.
Friendly Environment
Team Work

All people work under supervision

Salary is given at time

New Experience

Everyone who worked with help me when they finished first the best thing i see
It is a great place to work , Management and staff are very friendly , supportive , and the RES Manager is very hands on . Love it , You can count on the supervisors on CORE to help you if you need it, Everyone works as a team , he administrator is very nice and helpful
Pros
Free Lunches, Accolades, Xmas party, benefits
Cons
Wage could be higher
Unless you want a below minimum wage job that rewards hard work with more work. No chance of advancement, and the work is vile beyond comprehension. Many other companies pay starts at 18$ hr with less disgusting work.

In short - Don't work for "Best".
Best Service Pros is a great company to work with, vacation and benefits are provided, very supportive management and cheerleaders, great team work, positive and fun workplace !
Unskilled and poor management makes candidates job difficult, also lack of management experience causes poor people management. Don't expect any growth as management will never appreciate or recognize your hard work. So this is a "BIG NO"
Employees being bullied by co -workers but employers didn't even care. Hardly give salary increase. Overtime not being paid. No free parking for employees.
In my opinion there should be much more room for advancement in hourly wages for people who are good at their job. Being a custodian can be a very taxing job and without an incentive to stay with the company many people are going to leave for any opportunities with better pay.
If you're looking for something stable and for the long run then I would advise you to look somewhere else.
Management got a serious problem with women! very disrespectful and rude.

No life balance VERY long hours no good benefits very low salary.

you're expected to work 24/7 it doesn't matter how hard you work it's never good enough. No career advancement!
Management encourage the employees to give their best to take advantage of the opportunities inside the company. Great team and great support when you are starting in the company.
Pros
Greaat managment
I don't hv any problem with the the mgt,the managers qbd supervisors.I just left the job for it was very tytoo far from the place or location i am at.
Pros
Free wifi
Cons
Sometimes busy
Over work staff the pay is not worth the work you do they hire people don't give them proper training management don't listen to their staff say one thing and do another just don't care just as long the work this get done good or not