Best Personnel Inc

Best Personnel Inc Employee Reviews

Fun and Rewarding Place to Work

I have been working at Best Personnel for many years now. I love being able to help employees find work. The clients we deal with are great. I couldn't imagine working anywhere else. Being part of this team is great. Come see us if you are looking for work we'd love to help you.

Pros

Finding permanent jobs for employees

Cons

When employees don't show up

Great company

Great company, the management team are very fair, and remain friendly and approachable whilst staying professional. They are well known for being a good company to work for, and since starting there myself I've come to realise there's a reason for this!.

Fabulous staff

I find that the staff are friendly and helpful. They always consider where I live when booking me out on a job. The company's that I have been assigned too are very professional.

Pros

Daily pay, etransfers

Stress Free, Fun, Hard Working Office

I've been working with best for a couple of months and I got to say, this place is high paced. There isn't really a day that goes by where I'm bored or have nothing to do. Even though there are some day to day tasks that are the same the people are always different which makes it really interesting. All the managers have an open door policy which is really nice; having a manager that you can speak with on and off the record that gets it is really refreshing. The environment is really friendly and full of hardworking people which is nice because everyone is on the same page, we can make jokes and still get things done. I'm not stressed out all the time like i was at my last job which is a big bonus for me. I'm happy that i work for Best Personnel and I plan on staying long term. My favorite thing about Best is that we give back to our workers. We have a 'Temp Day' where we give back to them to show our appreciation for them so we do a mini event and have food, drinks and swag.They leave happy and we feel happy that they

Enjoyable Work Place

I have been working at Best Personnel as a staffing consultant for many years now. I love being able to help both employers and employees find matches. It is a great environment to work in and I enjoy my daily tasks. Management is always available to us when needed. Although there are some hard aspects to this job that we have deal with, I can not imagine myself anywhere else.

Pros

Management Support, Enjoyable Tasks, Fun Team Environment

Cons

Employees that do not show up and do not call

Helpful Agency

Great place to keep busy. Have a variety of jobs to choose from close to my house. Worked full time and was encouraged to update my skills through programs they offered at half price ! Found full time employment after 3 months with a client.

Pros

Variety of work, offer training

Fair Company

I have worked with Best Personnel for a couple years now. The ladies in the office are always very professional and kind. They have placed me on several construction sites. I appreciate that they give me so much information about the sites. I would recommend them if you are looking for full time or part time work.

Pros

ETransfers

Great company to work for!

Best has fair wages and cares about the well being of it's employees. Always keeps employees busy and the ladies in the office are great! Would definitely recommend working with Best.

Pros

Flexible, Daily pay, e-transfers, Friendly office staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Personnel Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9Job security/advancement