Best For Bride

Best For Bride Employee Reviews

Nice place to work

I loved working here! The pay was nice for an additional income, but they only had me there to help organize the flow of the appointments, gowns and answer phone calls. I would have stayed if they had full time hours to give me.

Needs a totally new business plan

I’m laughing out loud at the reviews posted here that are clearly from the owners of best for bride ,, grammar and language is ridiculous, and you have posted from Toronto , Ohio . You will never see the owners they care nothing about their employees , they only email that is the only source of communication. You will never be acknowledged for your work but rest assured you will be threatened that you will not get paid if you don’t make sales ! This company needs a total makeover . Worst business I have ever worked for .

Cons

Terrible hours, no acknowledgement, no breaks, pd once a month

no recognition for the employees' work

This facility needs major adjustments. The staff works so hard and the employer never acknowledges this fact. The numbers and sales are all visible for the owner to see, however, it is never enough.

Pros

friendly staff, good customer service at store levels

Cons

poor working conditions and salary/ wages

We dedicate our business for our customers satisfactions

So happy with my experience here! Best for Bride is the only place that have good management, great co-workers, and quality products. Everyone will found a great dress for a very reasonable price and the fabulous customer service. We dedicate our business for our customers satisfactions.

On time deliviery and lowest pricing

I was here since a year ago until today. Best For Bride has a solid team and friendly customer service. We always deliver dresses on time to customers and provides lowest pricing.

Make the most amazing wedding dresses

Best for Bride make the most amazing wedding dresses, trust me ladies, check them out!

Bridal is a great industry to work in but...

I loved being employed in the general bridal industry but miscommunications and language/distance barriers caused for a lot of uncomfortable days.

Pros

beautiful store

Cons

no breaks, paid monthly, debbie downers are not suitable to keep on staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best For Bride. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement