Best Buy

Best Buy Employee Review

great people
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  whitby20 January 2020
amazing leaders and great people. Fun environment, supporting staff. Big family.
Best buy is a great company to work for.
Personal development and professional development if you are looking for a career with a top 100 company.

Other Best Buy Employee Reviews

Lounge to sit and talk. Bonding!
Home Solution Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON20 February 2020
In my opinion a job at best buy is relaxed and fun. I never expected to say this about a job yet it was rewarding and team oriented i felt as if i was a part of a team. The support and communication was excellent. Management was where it starts. The management asked "what are you working on" rather then "go do this".
Best Buy Experience!
SALES ADVISOR, BRAND EXPERT (Casio) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 February 2020
Best Buy was a great place to work at with amazing people and an amazing atmosphere. Great learning experience in terms of customer interactions and problem solving on a day to day basis. Knowledge on products was also a key aspect in excelling at the job, which I believe I achieved.
Pros
The atmosphere, the co workers, the work as well as customer interactions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Buy. Our community is ready to answer.

59.4K