Best Buy Employee Review

productive and fun enviroment
Senior Operations Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC25 February 2013
My day at work would be routine based i would be making the schedule inputting time cards and leading the whole store. I was the Operations Senior, I also had the reponsibility of manager on duty and also had my own department to run as well. the enviroment of working at bestbuy was great i got to work with different people and learn new things as well. The hardest part of the job was when we dont have alot of tools to do our jobs. the most enjoyable would be we treated one another as family helped one another.
Pros
growing in the company, taking on new tasks and challenging yourself, meeting new people, being a true mentor to staff
Cons
short breaks, shortage of staff, favourtism

Other Best Buy Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
OMNI-Channel Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 December 2019
Employers are friendly and helpful. They have a flexible schedule and are always concerned with your welfare. Good place to learn about sales, customer service and products. Great benefits in terms of employee discounts.
Energetic and fun workplace. Overall, a great experience
Part Time Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 December 2019
A typical day at work is pretty relaxing although when it does get busy, you would need to work at a fast and efficient pace. Everyone is treated with respects and kindness which makes a great workplace to me. There is not any difficult tasks although sometimes things do get tricky when the store is busy and you have lots of customers on your hand. I learned more social and customer service skills to take with me to my future jobs and i think working here really helped me gain more confidence and responsibility.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Buy. Our community is ready to answer.

58.9K