Best Buy Employee Review

Build Strong Sales Skills
Mobile Specialist Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 February 2014
Great place to work to gain strong sales skills and increase interpersonal and problem solving skills with a wide range of clients.

Other Best Buy Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
OMNI-Channel Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 December 2019
Employers are friendly and helpful. They have a flexible schedule and are always concerned with your welfare. Good place to learn about sales, customer service and products. Great benefits in terms of employee discounts.
Energetic and fun workplace. Overall, a great experience
Part Time Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 December 2019
A typical day at work is pretty relaxing although when it does get busy, you would need to work at a fast and efficient pace. Everyone is treated with respects and kindness which makes a great workplace to me. There is not any difficult tasks although sometimes things do get tricky when the store is busy and you have lots of customers on your hand. I learned more social and customer service skills to take with me to my future jobs and i think working here really helped me gain more confidence and responsibility.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Buy. Our community is ready to answer.

58.9K