Best Buy Employee Review

Very unstable, depending on their mood.
PRODUCT PROCESS SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON16 March 2018
Worked for the company for over 6 years. Years ago the culture of the company was very different now the sales team gets a lot of pressure, the managers are from other companies and often very inexperienced. In the many companies that I have worked for this one had the most turn over. Depending on the store you land on the story might be different but at the end the ethics are now the same, get a long with the managers no matter how hard or how bad you work. Their way to deal with "bad" employees is one - Gather paper work to get them out of here- Other companies will work on addressing internal issues and work with them.
Pros
Okay benefits

Other Best Buy Employee Reviews

fast paced environment
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 December 2019
Best Buy is a very fast paced environment that requires you to think quickly when assisting customers. They care about there employees and try to keep the workplace safe.
Pretty fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON11 December 2019
I actually enjoyed working at Best Buy. The branch I was at in Kanata had lots of fun people to work with, a good management team, and good clients. I made friends here that I still speak to and hang out with from time to time if I'm in the area. Sure, the pay isn't great, you don't really get many benefits, but there is opportunity to advance if you make a name for yourself. Overall, I enjoyed it and would recommend working there to people looking for a part time job whilst in school.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Buy. Our community is ready to answer.

58.9K