Best Buy Employee Review

Amazing workplace culture and team building organization. Strives Sales Experts to step outside their boundaries and improve interpersonal skills.
Sales Expert (Home Solutions) (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON20 September 2016
BestBuy gives employees a vast amount of opportunities to understand the linguistics and skills needed in order to be a successful salesman, while at the same time promoting quality service to consumers. Managing staff are often competent and helpful with sales and product knowledge and can offer some great advice to improve productivity. The cultural atmosphere is welcoming but can seem challenging at first due to a results oriented nature of the departments, but once a employee gets used to the products and process, sales becomes less challenging.
Pros
Great working atmosphere, product discounts, technology knowledge to help products used at home.
Cons
Retail Hours, Weekend Shifts, Overflow of Consumers on holidays or events

Other Best Buy Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  1390 Riverside down14 December 2019
Good working environment and helpful for me to learn about sales . Great leaders and team mates that assist you in every way and help you get better day by day
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  North York, ON14 December 2019
I was very impressed with my role at Best Buy. Everyone was very supportive of each other and very up beat in helping customers. There was never much of an issue when working with my coworkers and I loved being able to help customers on things that I enjoy talking about.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Buy. Our community is ready to answer.

58.9K