Best Buy Employee Review

Great Place to Work
Sales Associate / Repairs Technician (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON23 October 2013
Management is helpful and understanding, always treats employees like people and focuses on advancing and teaching good sales and customer service techniques.

Great culture, many stores feel like a family

Good chances for advancement within the company, 1 on 1 coaching from management to achieve personal goals and improve performance

Competitive wages and good benefits

Overall a spectacular place to work in retail.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Long hours during holidays

Other Best Buy Employee Reviews

Good for a Retail Job, tough work-life balance
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON18 May 2018
You get burnt out working long hours and every weekend and holiday, but better than most retail options. Pay could be better but they make up for it with competitive benefits
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Work weekends & holidays
Decent Environment to work in with good people
Product Process Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 May 2018
Everyone I worked with at Best Buy was very friendly and easy going. I learned a lot more about technology than I knew before working there. In the warehouse I learned a lot about what goes on behind the scenes to make sure we kept the store tidy and in order throughout the day. The managers and supervisors there where super friendly and easy going as well, they understood you when you had something going on. The culture was great. Everyone got along and when we had team events they where usually something very fun and interesting. Hardest part about the job was probably the warehouse and moving all the big appliances around. What I really enjoyed about Best Buy was the people I worked with, it was always a fun but productive time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Buy. Our community is ready to answer.

56K