Best Buy Employee Review

Great place to work. Fun work atmosphere
Product Processor (Current Employee) –  Kanata ON7 May 2013
I work in Product Process, so a typical day would be receiving items, sorting through truck products, pricing movies, down stocking items from the warehouse to the shelves. Some times im also Loss Prevention, where i stand at the front, greet customers, and watch the cameras. The most enjoyable part of the job would be my co-workers, they are all fun to talk to, and work with. Its a great work atmosphere.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
not enough shifts or hours during the summer

Other Best Buy Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
OMNI-Channel Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 December 2019
Employers are friendly and helpful. They have a flexible schedule and are always concerned with your welfare. Good place to learn about sales, customer service and products. Great benefits in terms of employee discounts.
Energetic and fun workplace. Overall, a great experience
Part Time Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 December 2019
A typical day at work is pretty relaxing although when it does get busy, you would need to work at a fast and efficient pace. Everyone is treated with respects and kindness which makes a great workplace to me. There is not any difficult tasks although sometimes things do get tricky when the store is busy and you have lots of customers on your hand. I learned more social and customer service skills to take with me to my future jobs and i think working here really helped me gain more confidence and responsibility.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Buy. Our community is ready to answer.

58.9K