Best Buy

Best Buy Employee Review

Energetic and fun workplace. Overall, a great experience
Part Time Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 December 2019
A typical day at work is pretty relaxing although when it does get busy, you would need to work at a fast and efficient pace. Everyone is treated with respects and kindness which makes a great workplace to me. There is not any difficult tasks although sometimes things do get tricky when the store is busy and you have lots of customers on your hand. I learned more social and customer service skills to take with me to my future jobs and i think working here really helped me gain more confidence and responsibility.

Other Best Buy Employee Reviews

Great place to learn the latest gadgets
SALES ASSOCIATE BEST BUY CANADA (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 January 2020
I loved working there because the store is super clean and they have the latest products in technology so we have new gadgets every few months for us to sell and play with and give our feed back. People from different backgrounds worked together as one team and together we successfully achieved our goal and weekly and monthly targets.
I really enjoyed working for Best Buy
Home Theatre Specialist (Former Employee) –  Warden, ON22 January 2020
I loved working for Best Buy because i really enjoy sales plus the people I was working with was the best and more like a family then colleague tbh and can’t wait to go back if I ever get the chance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Buy. Our community is ready to answer.

59.2K