Best Buy Employee Review

Productive workplace
Sales Supervisor Home Solutions (Former Employee) –  West Vancouver, BC7 February 2018
Very busy workplace with not so good management. Pay was horrible but benefits were ok. Would not recommend working there. Company knows about the problems but are not willing to do anything about them.

Other Best Buy Employee Reviews

Beware of higher-ups
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 December 2019
Moved up the ranks over the years. Others got promoted as they were friends of management (drinking hobbies) etc. Those who should be promoted aren't. Beware of GMs in the store as they will become best friends with other managers. Hold one manager accountable and the whole company will fold in and suffocate you out. Hr will not help as they are in bed with the rest of the team .
Best Job for anyone who is hands on
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 December 2019
I started working at Bestbuy early in my University years and worked there for approximately 9 years. By far the best company i have worked for, they are flexible, team oriented and generally a caring company. I worked my way from a seasonal employee to a Supervisor. There is definitely a lot of room for growth and to learn new things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Buy. Our community is ready to answer.

58.9K