Best Buy Employee Review

Beware of higher-ups
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 December 2019
Moved up the ranks over the years. Others got promoted as they were friends of management (drinking hobbies) etc. Those who should be promoted aren't. Beware of GMs in the store as they will become best friends with other managers. Hold one manager accountable and the whole company will fold in and suffocate you out. Hr will not help as they are in bed with the rest of the team .

Other Best Buy Employee Reviews

great people
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  whitby20 January 2020
amazing leaders and great people. Fun environment, supporting staff. Big family.
Best buy is a great company to work for.
Personal development and professional development if you are looking for a career with a top 100 company.
Bestbuy
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON20 January 2020
This could just be the experience I had but the bestbuy I worked at felt more like we were on commission then salery. Not only that but on multiple occasions a few members of management would pressure you into getting some services for the "customer" I will say that if you get to know the employees at bestbuy in most cases there extremely nice and friendly. But management would be the down fall of some bestbuys.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Buy. Our community is ready to answer.

59.1K