Best Buy Employee Review

Best place where i learn about customer service,sales ,leadership and community support
Sales Consultant/ Key holder (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON26 May 2015
A typical day at work.
My day starts as per schedule,either opening store or closing.
while opening i start at 8.00 am,open the store and go for security walk,make a list of task to be done or get done during a day,make sure that store looks good ,well organised before it opens for customers.
welcoming customer and providing best experience for there purchase and complete satisfaction for there concerns.ensure that each and ,every customer are attended in timely manner.discuss targets and achievements with co workers and praise them for good performance.order the required inventory and achieve store and personal goals.always focused on floor to avoid shrinkage or safety issues.
while closing shift ensure cash verification,security walk,daily reports forwarded to district manager and store manager.

What you learned.learn
I always learn something new,i believe that no one is complete and when you talk to customers,you always learn something from them.
learn and improve about customer handling,customer service,product knowledge,leadership,promotions,responsibilities,operations and process.

Management.
My management team was very helpful and courteous.Always stay besides you for any problems.

Co-workers.
My co- workers were very friendly,Professional,helping each other,work as a team considering one goal and equal responsibility.

The hardest Part of job
Once you can not fulfill customer's requirement and can not provide complete satisfaction due to some inventory issue and customer is not ready to wait,

The most enjoyable part of job.
when customer get
  more... complete solution and feel fully satisfied then i feel proud of m self that i make someone happy and i always enjoy
tat moment and can not stop my self sharing that moment with others.
Pros
Always learn something and make money
Cons

Other Best Buy Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
OMNI-Channel Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 December 2019
Employers are friendly and helpful. They have a flexible schedule and are always concerned with your welfare. Good place to learn about sales, customer service and products. Great benefits in terms of employee discounts.
Energetic and fun workplace. Overall, a great experience
Part Time Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 December 2019
A typical day at work is pretty relaxing although when it does get busy, you would need to work at a fast and efficient pace. Everyone is treated with respects and kindness which makes a great workplace to me. There is not any difficult tasks although sometimes things do get tricky when the store is busy and you have lots of customers on your hand. I learned more social and customer service skills to take with me to my future jobs and i think working here really helped me gain more confidence and responsibility.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Buy. Our community is ready to answer.

58.9K