- A typical day at work consisted of meeting at the supervisors table and figure out the lanes and trucks you are responsible for, and then packaging and loading trucks for 8 Hours with 3 breaks (two 15 minute breaks, 30 minute lunch)
- I learned how to work in a fast pace, and operate a walkie and clamp machine
- Management was good with great and nice managers and supervisors
- Similar aged co-workers, all hard workers doing a great job
- Hardest part of the job was wrapping the products on skids.
- Most enjoyable part of the job was operating machines
Free Lunches once every other week.