Best Buy Employee Reviews for Senior Retail Sales Associate

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 26,821 reviews
Good and fun workplace
Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 January 2019
A great workplace with good culture and lots of opportunities to advance into a leadership role. A typical days consists of customer service and helping customers making their decisions in purchasing tech. A lot of customers are confused about the latest tech and helping them is the greatest satisfaction.
Pros
Time goes by really quick when taking to and helping customers.
Cons
Customers who don't try to understand Associates
fun at the work no pressure
Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 July 2018
Nice place to work,Fast paced environment . No commission so give true advise to customers and sell as per their needs. Price match guarantee. all home solution under one umbrella.
Pros
Best benefits
Cons
no weekend off
a good place to shop
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON21 March 2018
I was on the opening of the Woodbridge Ontario location.

I was lied to when applying to the company. They told us that there are big plans to open up many stores and take any position for now. I was promised a supervisors job and then to store management but only offered a senior sales post.

The company then decides to let go all the Senior sales staff and most of the department supervisors. It might be good for the company but all the people who were let go, came from other positions.

All they really need is some people to put stock on the shelves, walk around for security purposes, "shrink not on my watch" and to keep the store "clean and bright".
Pros
good for students and part time work
Cons
trying to have fun cleaning
Fun store to work at
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 July 2014
Best Buy is a create environment to work at. It is a fun and easy work environment.
People are Great, not the managers.
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 September 2013
Everything was great in the beginning. The hardest part of my day was dealing with upper management as they were not open to many ideas. My co workers where great and they were the most enjoyable part of my job. A typical day began at either 9 am or 3 pm. It was inconsistent shifts, inconsistent. I would arrive and right away it was about that days target. Nothing about the good job we did yesterday. The whole day would go on as normal. Great customers and all that jazz. It all went 6 feet under everyday when your manager comes around and makes you feel worthless about not reaching your goal. My job consisted of being a "pro sales person" followed by the "best cleaning lady" only to continue on "receiving our truck". You're not a sales rep. You're a minion. Unless you're a supervisor or higher.
I wouldn't go back unless I was promised a consistent schedule, and a better upper management team.
I was delayed to be a supervisor several times simply because 1 out of the 6 managers didn't know me well enough. Which equals no trust in your people.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Bad schedule and upper management