Best Buy Employee Reviews for Product Specialist in Winnipeg, MB

3.5Pay & Benefits
3.3Job Security & Advancement
Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 27,109 reviews
productive and a fun environment
Product Process Specialist (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 December 2014
A good place to start with, a friendly place.
very busy place and a lot of work to do with...
Work summary
Product Specialist (digital audio) (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 July 2014
What i learned in my previous employment positions was communicating with customers, one on one or in groups. Educating ourselves on the products that we sell, as well as educating customers on the products. I found that the people i worked with were great to get along with, everyone was very welcoming.

The hardest part of working as a sales product specalist was learning about all the products that you had to sell on the floor, and making sure you give out the right details about the products to the customers that are interested and wanna know more about that product.

What i enjoyed the most about working as a product sales specialist was gaining more skills with working and dealing with customers, it made me feel more comfortable being able to approach people and not feel shy, i feel like my communication skills grew and I wish to continue to use that skill throughout any of my future employments.
Pros
discounts on products
Cons
boxing day sales