Best Buy Employee Reviews for Product Process

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 26,827 reviews
poorly run
Product Process (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 January 2019
At first it was great the training was good although, 16 hours for a presentation (Saturday and Sunday) about how Best Buy became and not really being trained on the department you're assigned to, the managers from each department really takes time to make sure everyone is trained properly (you learn as you work), but with that the managers and current employee's start to take advantage of new employee's or seasonal's, as well managers try to withhold you from taking your break or won't let you take any breaks even thought its is against labor law.
I was in product Process, there was a lot of heavy lifting, one time a manager from my department asked me to get a 55" TV from the floor on Black Friday (I am a woman) they didn't even bother to ask anyone to assist me, I had to ask one of the guys in my department. As well, after Black Friday they start to cut hours. I would also keep an eye out, they usually start letting employees and seasonal go after Black Friday and Best Buy's VIP Day.
Over all its not a great environment.
Pros
make new friends
Cons
Managers are rude, they tell you to skip your breaks or have non at all, poorly run, and you stay late longer then an hour and half.
Best Buy
Product Process (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC15 April 2013
I only worked there for Christmas seasonal. Found it uncomfortable. Was not there long enough. I liked how I could work alone for periods of time, but also had the team atmosphere as well.
Productive fun place to work for and also has its up and downs
Product Process (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON21 August 2012
I've learned how to keep inventory always in stock and fill other orders, stocking and up stocking extra product, use a CCTV. Hardest part of my job is standing in a cctv box for the amount of hours and only being relieved for lunch but not given many chances for shorter breaks.
Pros
employee price products
Cons